Barstable Medical Clinic offers the following GP services:
• Consultations and treatment of minor ailments and illnesses
• Management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes and COPD
• Medical examinations- taxi/ driving medicals, employment etc.
• Wellwoman/ Wellman packages
• Health assessments
• Vaccinations including HPV, Childhood immunisations, Travel vaccines
• Women’s Health Services including Cervical Smear tests, Breast Checks, Menopause clinics, HRT prescribing
• Joint Injections
• Minor Surgery- removal of lumps/bumps/ moles/skin tags etc.
• Private Prescriptions and medical certificates
Private diagnostic Tests:
If you require any further diagnostic tests or investigations, Barstable Medical Clinic work with pathology services and radiologists to ensure fast track access to:
• Blood tests
• Urine analysis
• 24 Hour Blood pressure monitoring
• 24 Hour ECG
• Cancer Screening (colon, cervical, breast ovarian and prostate)
Follow up appointments available after investigations, either by a telephone or face to face consultations, ensure prompt and robust review of results and your peace of mind. Onward referral to specialists, can be organised if required.